I thought that it was high time that I took an inventory of what is on my needles. Making a list of projects sobers me up fairly quickly, especially when I have most of the currently published knitting books checked out of the library and am contemplating casting on even more items. So here it goes. In order of length of time on the needles...
- Minnowknits Petite Chic it’s been so long since I picked up this project that I will really have to concentrate to find out where I left off.
- Gladd Raggs sock, one sock complete, 2nd sock half complete, hate the pattern, hate the color...really hated the beads, sorry, can’t help it
- Mango Moon Scarf... frogged and in need of a fresh start and maybe a better pattern.
- DaCapo, the back is 1 row from completion
- Debbie Bliss Split Cable Top, sitting on my dining room table the front is almost complete
- Socks that Rock-Rock and Weave Sock, one finished, Kitchenersock toe 2 and add buttons
Sinsation Cable scarf, on the last skein.Finished!
- Knitty Thuja Sock, about 3” of ankle complete, screwed up the pattern, too far along to frog. Oh well, it’s a modified Thuja
After having typed the list and seeing only 8 projects in the queue, I feel much better. I am exercising a lot of self restraint when it comes to trying new yarns and starting yet another project.
Koko has the best seat in the house.
Cross off # 7. Too bad the cables don't show up. I felted this scarf.
A beautiful Saturday sky!